The Penn State Bakery has been bringing delicious baked goods and desserts to the University community since 1947. The Penn State Bakery is located on the University Park Campus but provides baked goods to University locations across the state serving more than 30 locations throughout the Penn State community.
The Penn State Bakery bakes fresh daily using only the best ingredients with most products made from scratch with our own delicious recipes. The Penn State Bakery also prides itself on baking with no added preservatives.
On the University Park campus, our specialties are enjoyed at the following locations:
- East, West, North, South and Pollock Dining Commons, including all you care to eat, a la carte retail dining locations and coffee shops.
- The Penn Stater Hotel & Conference Center at their fine and casual dining venues, catered special occasions and events. Be sure to request desserts from the Penn State Bakery when scheduling events!
- Bryce Jordan Center- Check out our Penn State Bakery Kiosk, featuring some exclusive and delicious items. The BJC also uses bakery products for catered special events.
- HUB Dining - Our cookies and brownies are available in the food court.
Penn State Berkey Creamery - What goes better together than cookies and ice cream. Bakery cookies are used exclusively in the Creamery’s Ice Cream Sandwiches. Other bakery treats are also available daily!
Cow and Cookie -
Shake up your taste buds with a Quake! Penn State Creamery soft serve with cookies, fruit, and other signature mix-ins from the Penn State Bakery.
Most Commonwealth Campuses also feature Penn State Bakery items in both dining and catering offerings:
- Penn State Altoona
- Penn State Beaver
- Penn State Behrend
- Penn State Berks
- Penn State Brandywine
- Penn State Greater Allegheny
- Penn State Harrisburg
- Penn State Hazleton
- Penn State Mont Alto
Penn Stater’s love our treats, so we are always baking! Check out some of our annual production totals:
- Over 80,000 donuts
- Over 20,000 specialty desserts
- 7,500 dessert bars
- 29,000# of granola
- 100,000 loaves of bread
- 220,000 rolls
- 75,000 muffins
- Over 1 million chocolate chip cookies